this guy on OKCupid pretty much just sent me a booty-call. Too bad he sounds like a dick, because that guy is FIIINNNEEE
ughhhhhh, I’ve been up to no good. And am I sorry? not remotely. But I should be, I should weep for repentance, that’ll probably come later tho
Is it weird that I have AU fics planned with real people I know? I dunno, I just think about these thing, and story-board.
nekotin said: are they all over 50?
I’ll have you know they’re all under 30, so it looks like I’m getting better at this haha
So I just created an OKCupid account (I don’t even know why) but I’ve already got too much attention. As in this is slightly overwhelming haha
This just in; I have 330 Gigs of Steam games installed on my computer. And that’s not even half of them.
Breaking news; I have too many games.
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Open, so I can run in without too much hassle as I scramble to get out the door in the morning.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Yep, never know when they might come in handy!
- Where is your next vacation? Haha, Vacation? What’s that? But honestly, I hope to go on another Disney cruise when I can afford to take the time off.
- Who do you think reads these? The ghosts that haunt my dash?
- Do you have a calendar in your room? Yes, but nothing exciting. It’s an expo marker layout since my schedule changes on a regular basis.
- What’s your plan for the day? Finish my cup of tea and listen to slow songs until I fall asleep. It was a busy day at Disney today.
- Are you reading any books right now? How about 3? I’ve started a ton on recomendation from my friends, but haven’t had time to finish them yet :(
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Nah, my mind is always pre-occupied. But I do look down a lot when I move.
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Yeah, I tend to sway when I’m at consol positions, it helps keep my energy up inbetween guest interactions.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? I used to, but now I go for twirling them inbetween my fingers.
- What is your “Song of the Week”? Oh man that one’s a tough one! I’ve been listening to “Diamond in the Grind” by Cherry Ghost, it’s a good fall back when I get in these types of moods.
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yeah? I don’t see why not? I didn’t realize people thought it wasn’t.
- Do you still watch cartoons? I don’t get to watch anything nowadays.
- What do you drink with dinner? Today I had some great mint tea.
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? Ranch or BBQ, I’m a classy lady.
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? I love German food, but that’s hard to find around here. Otherwise I’ve been on a big Vietnamese kick recently.
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? I watch a lot of the classics over. My Fred Astaire movies for instance. Also Monty Python.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? A very long time ago; I’d love to, but I don’t really have anyone to write to.
- Can you change the oil on a car? Nope, but I think I’d be able to figure it out if I also had Google with me.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? I’ve been eating breakfast for most of my meals recently and one of my favourites is bacon, over-easy eggs (cooked in the bacon grease), and English Muffins. Also cereal and Milkis pretty bomb.
- What is your usual bedtime? It should be right now, working early in the morning has pushed my natural sleep schedule towards a 10/11 bedtime (which gets interesting when I have to stay up late to close at Disney.)
- Are you lazy? Yes? I’m an extremely busy and active person, but if my schedule didn’t demand it I’m sure I’d be fairly content to just mill about? I don’t actually know though.
- Afraid of heights? The opposite actually. The taller the better!
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid. I honestly don’t remember; I faintly recall something to do with animals?
- Hot tea or cold tea: Both! I love how soothing hot tea is, but iced tea is great for me in the middle of the day.
- Tea or coffee? I’m not a huge fan of coffee, I’ll enjoy Lattes every-now-and-then but they’re mostly milk. I’ll throw down my esspreso shots in the morning and then sustain myself on tea for the rest of the day.
- Can you swim well? Well enough to get me through life, other than that, not really.
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? I want to say ‘of course’ but I guess this might be a problem for some people?
- Who do you want to see right now? The man that I’m fairly sure I’m actually in love with, which is a problem.